1 cup plain flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon sea salt, or as needed
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees C.
- Place 1 cup of flour into a mixing bowl, add water, salt and olive oil and knead, add flour as needed.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces; roll each piece into a ball. Roll each piece of dough out into a 15cm pancake, dusting the top and rolling pin with flour as needed.
- Using a fork pierce each bread in stripes, to prevent rising. The holes should go completely through the bread.
- Place the rounds onto the baking tray. Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 5 minutes, until the matzoh are lightly browned and crisp.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight container.